Does this sound familiar?
- You are embarrassed about leaking and have put up with wearing pads.
- You feel it’s too late to change anything and it’s just a C-Section thing.
- Your tummy overhang isn’t shifting and you’re wondering if you’ll be looking 4 months pregnant for the rest of your life.
- You can’t even bear the thought of touching your scar. Ever.
- Being physically active or even playing with your little one is impossible as pain is stopping you in your tracks.
What would it feel like if in three months?
- You have the strongest core ever and can say goodbye to pain for good
- That tummy overhang is gone and you can wear anything you like
- You’re proud of your scar and wear it as a badge of honour
- You don’t do any laugh, jump, run pees anymore and don’t even have to think about engaging your pelvic floor
- You feel empowered to make changes in your life
C-section Recovery Coach.
I’m on a mission to empower mums like you to fully heal from a C-section, transform everything that is holding you back, so that you can thrive and be that active, strong and resilient mama you always wanted to be.
Yes, pain and a tummy overhang are common after a C-section, but you do not have to put up with it! If anyone tells you that looking 4 months pregnant and not being able to take up running again is just part of your life from now on, I can tell you from the bottom of my heart they are wrong.
Daniela came to see me with lower back pain and leaking 18 months postpartum. She was desperate to go running again without having to wear pads. She hated her scar and the thought of having to touch it freaked her out.
What made her reach out to me and start her C-section recovery journey was her not being able to play tag because of lower back pain at her boy’s 4th birthday party and the humiliation she felt when she was asked when she was due.
After 3 months of working with me – reconnecting to her core and scar massage self care every day – Denise is now going to yoga twice a week, has taken up running again and feels 100% more confident about her flatter tummy.
If Denise’s story sounds familiar, I want you to know that you too can make changes to how you feel and look.
I am here to show you how to take back control and feel confident inside out.